1. Good traits a leader should obtain are... Patience, positive attitude, open-minded, kind, generous, considerate, friendly, creative, respectful, guider, and many more things. I feel that leaders should obtain these traits and other important traits because it's good to be well liked by people. If you are a leader you would want to be liked and you would want to be given respect. When you have certain good traits, you will be respected. If you have bad traits, being respected will be a battle you probably will lose.
2. Yes, I have. I considered it good leadership because they were kind, considerate, and respectful to my wishes and opinions. Having someone respect your wishes and opinions normally make you feel comfortable with speaking and it makes you happy. When I encountered good leadership I felt happy and respected. The leader didn't completely ignore my opinions instead respected them and gave respectful feedback which made me happy because I didn't feel like the leader was trying to say my opinion was stupid or something. A good leader can make things positive when they respect you and are considerate and kind.
1) I believe that a leader should have command over the subject at hand, be unbiased, a listener, be selfless, and be able to think abstractly. They must have obtain these traits so that they can most effectively make the difficult decisions that will benefit the group as a whole. 2) I have encountered good leadership in the workplace. I consider my manager to have good leadership skills because they are always able to multitask, assist people who needed help dealing with costumers, and make sure that everyone is sticking to their specific tasks. Having good leadership in the workplace makes you enjoy working and improves your work day overall.
1. I believe a good leader should obtain many traits such as individuality, strength, trustworthy and loyal, caring, and smart. The list could go on because being a good leader takes a lot of work and a certain kind of person to be all of those things. A leader has to have individuality because they have to know who they are as a person in order to lead others and gain their trust. Which brings me to my next trait, leaders must be trustworthy and loyal otherwise the people their leading won’t know if they should be willing to follow them. Leaders also have to be caring because no one wants a leader who doesn’t seem like they care about what their doing or who they are in charge of. You want them to be fully involved and engaged and have your best interest at hand. Finally leaders should be smart. They have to know what their doing and can figure out problems when they occur because everyone is looking at you to solve them. 2. Yes I have encountered good leadership; on my club volleyball team our setter/captain was a great leader. I thought what made her a good leader was the way she could bring the team together when we were down. Even when the games got close and intense she always stayed calm and strong. Which made the rest of us calm and more relaxed just because we saw her. She could always make us feel more confident, just with her presence on the court. Tat to me makes a great leader.
1. What traits do you think a good leader should obtain, and why? The most important trait a leader should have is the ability to listen. Not like they do in politics nowadays where they take what they hear and warp it to fit their own cause. The kind of listening where the leader gives undivided attention to the person or people speaking. That is how leaders really become good leaders is they take into account the opinions and needs of their people.
2. Have you ever encountered good leadership? Why did you consider it good leader? How did that good leader make you feel? I have encountered good leadership, but it did not come in the form of a traditional leader. This kind of leader was a member of the followers. They gave the aspect that everyone was independent and made their own decisions but steered us away when our independence got too extreme. This leader made me feel like I mattered and like we had a connection.
1. A good leader should obtain the kinds of traits you'd expect someone like the president of the United States to have. They should be bold and daring, unafraid to face difficult challenges that are presented to them. They should be smart and sharp witted, so to be able to solve problems head on. They should also be brave and tactful, allowing them to complete tasks effectively and efficiently. 2. I have experienced good leadership when I used to play high school baseball. The head coach had just been replaced by a man from the Dominican Republic, who was an expert at what he was coaching us. His vast knowledge of the sport as well as the kinds of exercises he made us do shaped our team into one of the best teams in the league. He made each player feel as equally important as the rest of the team while bettering us all the while.
1. What traits do you think a good leader should obtain, and why? I believe a good leader should be unbiased, because then they are open to make the best choice for other's because they are thinking of the group as a whole not individually. I also think a good leader should be trustworthy, because the other members of the group should be able to value and agree with the leaders ideas and choices.
2. Have you ever encountered good leadership? Why did you consider it good leader? How did that good leader make you feel? Yes I have encountered good leadership, my coach is a great leader for my dance team. She is able to keep us focused and motivated to achieve the goals we set for ourselves. She makes all of us feel like our hard work can pay off.
1. I think that a good leader should have traits like: being loyal, trustworthy, helpful, caring, etc. Without traits like these, being a leader would not be successful. 2. I have encountered leadership during high school sports. Having coaches that had many of those traits were a great example of a good leader. They made us all feel like we were able to do something, especially if we try our best.
1) I believe that a good leader should obtain many important qualities, such as responsibility, loyalty, honesty, etc., however, I believe that the two main characteristics of a good leader are confidence and the ability to listen to other people. Confidence is essential to successful leadership because one of the most important aspects of a good leader is making others believe in what you are trying to say. If you convince people that you are confident with your own ideas, you are more likely to gain the confidence/faith of those around you. The second main trait of a good leader in my opinion is the ability to listen to what other people have to say. In order to gain respect of others a good leader must stop talking and start listening. This shows that the leader values the opinion of others and that they will consider the input of others to create a changed, more positive environment for everyone.
2) Yes, I have encountered good leadership. This was because these leaders greatly supported the two ideas that I discussed above, as well as many other good traits. It is a very positive, reassuring feeling when you have confidence in the person leading you. This is because you feel as if they truly care about you because they listen to your opinion and value what you have to say about certain things. Good leaders always have a way of in turn making you feel good about yourself, and that is what makes them successful.
1. A good leader should be obtain a lot of positive traits. A leader should be loyal, honest, helpful, etc. A good leader will be successful by leading well the others. A leader should be kind and tough at the same time. A good leader should listen to others to know what is going on with them. A good leader should be a really good and close friend with all of the people he/she leads. If a leader is not set an example, than people won't follow him/her.
2. Yes I have encountered good leadership. This is my coach at home. He is tough and taking the teams stuff serious, but at the same time he is the kindest person. He is helpful, loyal and everything what I expect from a leader. He knows almost everything about everybody on the team. We can talk to him and discuss serious things, not just about tennis, but everything. I want to be a coach and I want to be a person like him.
1. A leader should have a lot of traits many of which i think should be perseverance, honestly, loyalty, and initiative. Without these traits a leader cannot convince or show his followers to trust in him and guide him. The most important trait out of all of them should be initaitve. A leader who is not initiative is not a leader at all. People need a leader who is not afraid of taking action to his followers. 2. I have encountered many leaders in my life. out of all of them i should say the one who impacted my life the most is my father. He is a man who holds many traits and values. He is a man who impacts the lives of everyone around him, and that is the essence of a leader. He makes me feel what every good leader should make you feel, he makes me feel like there is always a way for you to better yourself.
1. A leader needs to be able to gain respect if they are going to be successful. To do this they need to be honest, this allows people to trust them and have faith in their decisions. A leader must also be able communicate, people need to feel comfortable to approach a leader. Otherwise team work will never be capable. leaders also need to have confidence and have the ability in inspire, 2. One of my sports coaches was a good leader, this was because he was a person of authority in the sport, which gave me the confidence in his leadership. He also gave each individual their own responsibility which helped to grow confidence. This made me feel in confident in my own ability and increase the trust we had as a team.
1) I believe a good leader should be responsible so they can manage everyone in the group. I think they should be strong emotionally so they can ways bring confidence to the test of the group. A leader also need to be kind so they can relate to his followers.
2) When I was in volleyball we always had a team leader. My sophomore year I played with girls that I had never played with before. This leader made me feel comfortable so I could be a better team player and if I was ever down or confused she way always the first one to pick me back up. I consider this to be a good leader because she looks out for the people around her and does not just care about herself. She made me feel like I was wanted and that the team needed me.
1. I believe there are many traits a leader should have. Leader is honest and trustful. A leader is also willing to take risk and is responsible if those risk fail. A leader is someone that takes responsibility of situations even if its not their fault. A leader needs to be brave and show why he is comfortable on making tough decisions. A leader is also someone that will lead his followers down the right path and knows how to solve bad situations. A leader should listen to everyone and choose what he thinks is the best decision. Without those traits they would not be considered a good leader.
2. I always come across great leadership when it comes to the sports I have played. This person was good leader because he would always say what we needed to fix as a team when nobody would. He would always hold his teammates accountable for their actions and would call them out on it. He would hold himself accountable and fixes his own mistakes. He was always bold and we knew who to follow when it came down to tough situations. This made me feel good because I knew who to depend on and who to follow. I knew who to trust and who to go to when times are tough. They also made sure that everyone even if you weren't good had a place on the team. They would always make us feel confident about ourselves.
1. I believe a good leader should be honest--you should be able to trust them. If you can't trust who it is that's leading you, it's hard to believe them and their followers start second guessing themselves and their faith in the leader. A leader also needs to be a person you can talk to. Charisma is always a good trait. They should be a people person and not just fulfilling their own selfish desires.
2. When I was in high school, I had a history teacher who was actually really cool. He was a basketball coach and always encouraged the team to better themselves, even when that meant he had to be a little hard on them. If anyone was being rude or inconsiderate off the court, he made sure to reflect that in the play time they got, even if it hurt their chance of winning. It was really all about representing the team even when you weren't actively playing, and I thought that was a very important part of leadership. He was also all about being the person you want to be, which stemmed from him being in a band, and he really tried to get everyone to be the person they were--so it wasn't always just this 'harshness' of like you have to represent the team's values at all times. You could also be your own person, which is also very important.
Signe McKinney
ReplyDelete1. Good traits a leader should obtain are... Patience, positive attitude, open-minded, kind, generous, considerate, friendly, creative, respectful, guider, and many more things. I feel that leaders should obtain these traits and other important traits because it's good to be well liked by people. If you are a leader you would want to be liked and you would want to be given respect. When you have certain good traits, you will be respected. If you have bad traits, being respected will be a battle you probably will lose.
2. Yes, I have. I considered it good leadership because they were kind, considerate, and respectful to my wishes and opinions. Having someone respect your wishes and opinions normally make you feel comfortable with speaking and it makes you happy. When I encountered good leadership I felt happy and respected. The leader didn't completely ignore my opinions instead respected them and gave respectful feedback which made me happy because I didn't feel like the leader was trying to say my opinion was stupid or something. A good leader can make things positive when they respect you and are considerate and kind.
1) I believe that a leader should have command over the subject at hand, be unbiased, a listener, be selfless, and be able to think abstractly. They must have obtain these traits so that they can most effectively make the difficult decisions that will benefit the group as a whole.
ReplyDelete2) I have encountered good leadership in the workplace. I consider my manager to have good leadership skills because they are always able to multitask, assist people who needed help dealing with costumers, and make sure that everyone is sticking to their specific tasks. Having good leadership in the workplace makes you enjoy working and improves your work day overall.
1. I believe a good leader should obtain many traits such as individuality, strength, trustworthy and loyal, caring, and smart. The list could go on because being a good leader takes a lot of work and a certain kind of person to be all of those things. A leader has to have individuality because they have to know who they are as a person in order to lead others and gain their trust. Which brings me to my next trait, leaders must be trustworthy and loyal otherwise the people their leading won’t know if they should be willing to follow them. Leaders also have to be caring because no one wants a leader who doesn’t seem like they care about what their doing or who they are in charge of. You want them to be fully involved and engaged and have your best interest at hand. Finally leaders should be smart. They have to know what their doing and can figure out problems when they occur because everyone is looking at you to solve them.
ReplyDelete2. Yes I have encountered good leadership; on my club volleyball team our setter/captain was a great leader. I thought what made her a good leader was the way she could bring the team together when we were down. Even when the games got close and intense she always stayed calm and strong. Which made the rest of us calm and more relaxed just because we saw her. She could always make us feel more confident, just with her presence on the court. Tat to me makes a great leader.
1. What traits do you think a good leader should obtain, and why?
ReplyDeleteThe most important trait a leader should have is the ability to listen. Not like they do in politics nowadays where they take what they hear and warp it to fit their own cause. The kind of listening where the leader gives undivided attention to the person or people speaking. That is how leaders really become good leaders is they take into account the opinions and needs of their people.
2. Have you ever encountered good leadership? Why did you consider it good leader? How did that good leader make you feel?
I have encountered good leadership, but it did not come in the form of a traditional leader. This kind of leader was a member of the followers. They gave the aspect that everyone was independent and made their own decisions but steered us away when our independence got too extreme. This leader made me feel like I mattered and like we had a connection.
1. A good leader should obtain the kinds of traits you'd expect someone like the president of the United States to have. They should be bold and daring, unafraid to face difficult challenges that are presented to them. They should be smart and sharp witted, so to be able to solve problems head on. They should also be brave and tactful, allowing them to complete tasks effectively and efficiently.
ReplyDelete2. I have experienced good leadership when I used to play high school baseball. The head coach had just been replaced by a man from the Dominican Republic, who was an expert at what he was coaching us. His vast knowledge of the sport as well as the kinds of exercises he made us do shaped our team into one of the best teams in the league. He made each player feel as equally important as the rest of the team while bettering us all the while.
1. What traits do you think a good leader should obtain, and why?
ReplyDeleteI believe a good leader should be unbiased, because then they are open to make the best choice for other's because they are thinking of the group as a whole not individually. I also think a good leader should be trustworthy, because the other members of the group should be able to value and agree with the leaders ideas and choices.
2. Have you ever encountered good leadership? Why did you consider it good leader? How did that good leader make you feel?
Yes I have encountered good leadership, my coach is a great leader for my dance team. She is able to keep us focused and motivated to achieve the goals we set for ourselves. She makes all of us feel like our hard work can pay off.
1. I think that a good leader should have traits like: being loyal, trustworthy, helpful, caring, etc. Without traits like these, being a leader would not be successful.
ReplyDelete2. I have encountered leadership during high school sports. Having coaches that had many of those traits were a great example of a good leader. They made us all feel like we were able to do something, especially if we try our best.
1) I believe that a good leader should obtain many important qualities, such as responsibility, loyalty, honesty, etc., however, I believe that the two main characteristics of a good leader are confidence and the ability to listen to other people. Confidence is essential to successful leadership because one of the most important aspects of a good leader is making others believe in what you are trying to say. If you convince people that you are confident with your own ideas, you are more likely to gain the confidence/faith of those around you. The second main trait of a good leader in my opinion is the ability to listen to what other people have to say. In order to gain respect of others a good leader must stop talking and start listening. This shows that the leader values the opinion of others and that they will consider the input of others to create a changed, more positive environment for everyone.
ReplyDelete2) Yes, I have encountered good leadership. This was because these leaders greatly supported the two ideas that I discussed above, as well as many other good traits. It is a very positive, reassuring feeling when you have confidence in the person leading you. This is because you feel as if they truly care about you because they listen to your opinion and value what you have to say about certain things. Good leaders always have a way of in turn making you feel good about yourself, and that is what makes them successful.
1. A good leader should be obtain a lot of positive traits. A leader should be loyal, honest, helpful, etc. A good leader will be successful by leading well the others. A leader should be kind and tough at the same time. A good leader should listen to others to know what is going on with them. A good leader should be a really good and close friend with all of the people he/she leads. If a leader is not set an example, than people won't follow him/her.
ReplyDelete2. Yes I have encountered good leadership. This is my coach at home. He is tough and taking the teams stuff serious, but at the same time he is the kindest person. He is helpful, loyal and everything what I expect from a leader. He knows almost everything about everybody on the team. We can talk to him and discuss serious things, not just about tennis, but everything. I want to be a coach and I want to be a person like him.
1. A leader should have a lot of traits many of which i think should be perseverance, honestly, loyalty, and initiative. Without these traits a leader cannot convince or show his followers to trust in him and guide him. The most important trait out of all of them should be initaitve. A leader who is not initiative is not a leader at all. People need a leader who is not afraid of taking action to his followers.
ReplyDelete2. I have encountered many leaders in my life. out of all of them i should say the one who impacted my life the most is my father. He is a man who holds many traits and values. He is a man who impacts the lives of everyone around him, and that is the essence of a leader. He makes me feel what every good leader should make you feel, he makes me feel like there is always a way for you to better yourself.
1. A leader needs to be able to gain respect if they are going to be successful. To do this they need to be honest, this allows people to trust them and have faith in their decisions. A leader must also be able communicate, people need to feel comfortable to approach a leader. Otherwise team work will never be capable. leaders also need to have confidence and have the ability in inspire,
ReplyDelete2. One of my sports coaches was a good leader, this was because he was a person of authority in the sport, which gave me the confidence in his leadership. He also gave each individual their own responsibility which helped to grow confidence. This made me feel in confident in my own ability and increase the trust we had as a team.
1) I believe a good leader should be responsible so they can manage everyone in the group. I think they should be strong emotionally so they can ways bring confidence to the test of the group. A leader also need to be kind so they can relate to his followers.
ReplyDelete2) When I was in volleyball we always had a team leader. My sophomore year I played with girls that I had never played with before. This leader made me feel comfortable so I could be a better team player and if I was ever down or confused she way always the first one to pick me back up. I consider this to be a good leader because she looks out for the people around her and does not just care about herself. She made me feel like I was wanted and that the team needed me.
1. I believe there are many traits a leader should have. Leader is honest and trustful. A leader is also willing to take risk and is responsible if those risk fail. A leader is someone that takes responsibility of situations even if its not their fault. A leader needs to be brave and show why he is comfortable on making tough decisions. A leader is also someone that will lead his followers down the right path and knows how to solve bad situations. A leader should listen to everyone and choose what he thinks is the best decision. Without those traits they would not be considered a good leader.
ReplyDelete2. I always come across great leadership when it comes to the sports I have played. This person was good leader because he would always say what we needed to fix as a team when nobody would. He would always hold his teammates accountable for their actions and would call them out on it. He would hold himself accountable and fixes his own mistakes. He was always bold and we knew who to follow when it came down to tough situations. This made me feel good because I knew who to depend on and who to follow. I knew who to trust and who to go to when times are tough. They also made sure that everyone even if you weren't good had a place on the team. They would always make us feel confident about ourselves.
1. I believe a good leader should be honest--you should be able to trust them. If you can't trust who it is that's leading you, it's hard to believe them and their followers start second guessing themselves and their faith in the leader. A leader also needs to be a person you can talk to. Charisma is always a good trait. They should be a people person and not just fulfilling their own selfish desires.
ReplyDelete2. When I was in high school, I had a history teacher who was actually really cool. He was a basketball coach and always encouraged the team to better themselves, even when that meant he had to be a little hard on them. If anyone was being rude or inconsiderate off the court, he made sure to reflect that in the play time they got, even if it hurt their chance of winning. It was really all about representing the team even when you weren't actively playing, and I thought that was a very important part of leadership. He was also all about being the person you want to be, which stemmed from him being in a band, and he really tried to get everyone to be the person they were--so it wasn't always just this 'harshness' of like you have to represent the team's values at all times. You could also be your own person, which is also very important.